UM4GI has many offerings for those looking for a new Lenten study to participate in:
Beginning February 11th:
- “Remember the Future” book study at Alice Kistler’s house with Del Roper leading. There will be coffee and rolls starting at 9:00 a.m. with the study to begin at 9:30 a.m. The study will continue every Monday for 7 weeks. Call Trinity UMC to reserve a book with a suggested donation of $5. For more information, contact Trinity UMC.
Beginning February 13th:
- UMW Lenten Study over the book “Grace” by Max Lucado. This study will be at Trinity UMC on Wednesday’s at 10:30 a.m., led by Bette Pore. There is a cost of $15 for the book that will be available in Trinity’s office on February 8th. Please let Bette know if you’d like to join this study by February 5th by calling Trinity’s office.
Beginning February 17th: The following groups are all “Remember the Future” book studies. Call Trinity UMC to reserve a book with a suggested donation of $5.
- Faith UMC: Sundays at 10:45 a.m. with Larry Coates, Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. with Pastor Matt.
- First UMC: Sundays at 10:45 a.m. with Pastor Chad.
- Trinity UMC: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. with Pastor Matt.