Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from September 3rd-10th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Join UM4GI’s flag football team, The Heimlich Maneuver! Check out the game schedule, games are played on most Sundays, and plan to stop by to cheer our athletes on!
- Open Hearts Reconciling Community is meeting on September 8th!
- Kick-off your fall with UM4GI–groups, studies and Sunday School classes resume this weekend!
- Sign up for Mission Marketplace by September 9th–Join in the fun of t-shirt restyles just in time for game day fashion!
- Get the whole family together at Trinity’s Neighborhood Night Out on September 10th!
- All men of UM4GI are invited to attend a fellowship blue rock shoot on September 10th.
- Bring in your garden produce for Hassan to Trinity throughout Harvest Season!
- Donations are welcomed for Epworth Village’s Kruse House!
- Get involved in worship services with UM4GI!
- Consider signing up for Financial Peace University to be offered in October with UM4GI.
- UM4GI shirts are available in children’s sizes and polo styles!
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity.
- Lectionary Study Group: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Theresa.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at First UMC with Sarah Fowler. This group will move to Trinity after Labor Day.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (Contact Sharon via First.Faith UMC).
- Disciple Bible Study: An orientation session will be held on Wednesday, September 11th from 12:30-3:00 p.m. in the new youth room at Trinity. The first meeting of this 34-week study will be on Wednesday, September 25th at 12:30 p.m. in Trinity’s Youth Room. Contact Bette Pore for more information.
- F7: Families and friends getting together for food, fun and fellowship on the first Friday of every month from September to May. Contact Mandy Smidt for more information.
- C.O.R.D. (Community of Renegade Disciples): a fellowship group for parents that meet every other month. Contact Kristen Bishop or Pastor Bob for more information.
- Advent Club: A group of young adults that meets for fellowship and discussion will begin meeting soon…watch for more information to come.
- Youth Group information can be found here.