Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from September 10th-17th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Check out the latest edition the UM4GI News!
- Draughts of Faith is September 19th.
- Trinity’s UMW Rummage Sale is September 19-21!
- Join UM4GI’s flag football team, The Heimlich Maneuver! Check out the game schedule, games are played on most Sundays, and plan to stop by to cheer our athletes on!
- If you haven’t had your fill of other people’s treasures, drop by First.Faith’s Junk Jaunt! Donations are welcomed September 22-25 at the church.
- Check out UM4GI’s Membership Orientation starting on September 22nd.
- Bring in your garden produce for Hassan to Trinity throughout Harvest Season.
- Donations are welcomed for Epworth Village’s Kruse House.
- Get involved in worship services with UM4GI!
- Consider signing up for Financial Peace University to be offered in October with UM4GI.
- UM4GI shirts are available in children’s sizes and polo styles!
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity.
- Lectionary Study Group: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Theresa.
- Disciple Bible Study: This 34-week study meets on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. in Trinity’s Youth Room. Contact Bette Pore for more information.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at First UMC with Sarah Fowler. This group will move to Trinity after Labor Day.
- reCHARGE: A group of young adults (18-40ish), formerly known as Advent Club, meets for fellowship and discussion on Wednesday evenings in Trinity’s Conference Room at 6:30 p.m.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (Contact Sharon via First.Faith UMC).
- F7: Families and friends getting together for food, fun and fellowship on the first Friday of every month from September to May. Contact Mandy Smidt for more information.
- C.O.R.D. (Community of Renegade Disciples): a fellowship group for parents that meet every other month. Contact Kristen Bishop or Pastor Bob for more information.
- Youth Group information can be found here.