Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from August 20th-27th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Wednesdays at Whitey’s is on hiatus for the foreseeable future.
- Join UM4GI’s flag football team, The Heimlich Maneuver! Games are in progress and run through October 20th.
- Mark your calendar: U2charist, F7: First Fridays, Mission Marketplace
- Trinity UMC is looking to hire an Interim Choir Director, apply online!
- Sign up to volunteer at Trinity’s Neighborhood Night Out on September 10th!
- Get involved in worship services with UM4GI!
- Consider joining UM4GI’s Disciple Bible Study coming this fall.
- Find a Study or Group to join after Labor Day!
- Get the kids involved in Youth Group!
- Consider signing up for Financial Peace University with UM4GI.
- Bring in your garden produce for Hassan to Trinity throughout Harvest Season!
- Help restock the food pantry shelves throughout the month of August!
- Donations are welcomed for Epworth Village’s Kruse House!
- Pick up your summer read for Friends for the Journey Bookshare club!
- UM4GI shirts are now available in children’s sizes and polo styles!
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity.
- Lectionary Study Group: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Theresa.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at First UMC with Sarah Fowler. This group will move to Trinity after Labor Day.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (Contact Sharon via First.Faith UMC).
- Disciple Bible Study: An orientation session will be held on Wednesday, September 11th from 12:30-3:00 p.m. in the new youth room at Trinity. The first meeting of this 34-week study will be on Wednesday, September 25th at 12:30 p.m. in Trinity’s Youth Room. Contact Bette Pore for more information.
- F7: Families and friends getting together for food, fun and fellowship on the first Friday of every month from September to May. Contact Mandy Smidt for more information.
- C.O.R.D. (Community of Renegade Disciples): a fellowship group for parents that meet every other month. Contact Kristen Bishop or Pastor Bob for more information.
- Advent Club: A group of young adults that meets for fellowship and discussion will begin meeting soon…watch for more information to come.
- Youth Group information can be found here.