Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from May 7th-14th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Pick up your cookbooks at any UM4GI church!
- Join Pastor Bob for Wednesdays at Whitey’s this summer!
- Lunch Bunch meets on May 8th!
- Meet the new summer interns for UM4GI this weekend!
- UM4GI pastors will be doing a new sermon series throughout May.
- Get your blood pressure checked this weekend after services at Trinity.
- Join in celebrating recent or upcoming UM4GI graduates!
- Get registered for VBS this weekend!
- Help raise funds for Hassan this summer!
- Plan on tacos or nachos for dinner on Wednesday, May 15th for a fundraiser for March of Dimes.
- Start checking into summer camps for this year!
- Check out what the Nebraska Food Co-Op has to order! There will be two ordering windows in the summer months!
- Donations are welcomed for Epworth Village’s Kruse House!
Studies & Groups
- Awaken Middle School Youth meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Trinity UMC.
- LIFE (Living In Faith Everyday) High School Youth meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Trinity’s Youth House on 6th Street.
- Advent Club meets on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Trinity’s Conference Room.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in Trinity’s Parlor with Sarah Fowler.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Footprints-Middle & High School Youth-meet for supper and fellowship on Sunday nights from 5:45-7:30pm at Faith UMC.
- Children’s Time for all grade levels gather for snacks and fellowship on Sunday afternoons from 1:00-2:00pm in Trinity’s Gathering Place.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (382-7543).
- Lectionary Study on Tuesdays at 9:30am in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Jay & Lyz Rhodes.