Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from April 9th-16th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule for the weekend!
- Faith & Fellowship Meetings This Week: Lunch Bunch on April 10th & PrimeTimers on April 16th.
- Nebraska Food Co-Op Orders can be picked up this Friday, April 12th at Trinity!
- HIV/AIDS Benefit Concert this Friday, April 12th at Trinity!
- Mission Marketplace: Classy Glass is this Saturday, April 13th!
- United Campus Ministry Weekend is this weekend-April 13/14. UNK students will lead worship services and host a fundraising brunch at Trinity on Sunday, April 14th.
- Blood Pressure Checks this weekend after all worship services at Trinity!
- Learn More about Hassan’s Orphanage with a presentation from a Nigerian Missionary on Sunday, April 14th at Trinity.
- Open Hearts Reconciling Community meets at Dickey’s on April 14th.
- Consider foster parenting with the Department of Health & Human Services.
- Drop off your extra groceries and household items at Hope Harbor.
- April donations for Food for Thought include laundry detergent.
- Sporting goods are needed for the boys staying at the Kruse House.
- Check out activities at the YWCA!
Studies & Groups
- Awaken Middle School Youth meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Trinity UMC.
- LIFE (Living In Faith Everyday) High School Youth meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Trinity’s Youth House on 6th Street.
- Advent Club meets on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Bob.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in Trinity’s Parlor with Sarah Fowler.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Footprints-Middle & High School Youth-meet for supper and fellowship on Sunday nights from 5:45-7:30pm at Faith UMC.
- Children’s Time for all grade levels gather for snacks and fellowship on Sunday afternoons from 1:00-2:00pm in Trinity’s Gathering Place.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (382-7543).
- Lectionary Study on Tuesdays at 9:30am in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Jay & Lyz Rhodes.