Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from March 26th to April 2nd, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule for Easter Sunday weekend!
- Holy Week activities commence at all UM4GI churches.
- Open Hearts Reconciling Community meets on Thursday, March 28th from 6:00-7:00pm at the YWCA where they will be watching the movie Bully.
- U2charist on Maundy Thursday, March 28th at 7:00pm at The Grand Theatre.
- Celebrate the Easter Season with local Easter Cantatas on Easter Sunday.
- Consider signing up for summer camps at Camp Fontanelle-1/2 price on select camps if you register by March 31st.
- Consider volunteering with UM4GI to manage traffic for the Race for Grace–Order your UM4GI t-shirt and sign up to volunteer by ASAP.
- Be sure to get your UM4GI Cookbooks ordered by April 1st!
- Order UM4GI T-shirts for the whole family!
- Sign up to be a CASA Volunteer!
Studies & Groups
- Awaken Middle School Youth meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Trinity UMC.
- LIFE (Living In Faith Everyday) High School Youth meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Trinity’s Youth House on 6th Street.
- Advent Club meets on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Bob.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in Trinity’s Parlor with Sarah Fowler.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Footprints-Middle & High School Youth-meet for supper and fellowship on Sunday nights from 5:45-7:30pm at Faith UMC.
- Children’s Time for all grade levels gather for snacks and fellowship on Sunday afternoons from 1:00-2:00pm in Trinity’s Gathering Place.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (382-7543).
- Lectionary Study on Tuesdays at 9:30am in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Jay & Lyz Rhodes.