Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from February 4th-February 10th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Register to participate in First-Faith’s Dinner for Fun events to be held throughout 2014.
- Regular Wednesday Evening programming at Trinity UMC and First-Faith UMC (including youth groups, studies, musical groups, & more). See below for more detail!
- UM4GI’s Prayers Shawl ministry continues. If you would like to participate or know someone that could benefit from a prayer shawl, contact Trinity UMC.
- Get involved with Justice For Our Neighbors (JFON) through UM4GI.
- Consider joining UM4GI’s Volunteers in Mission Team for their spring mission trip!
- Get involved in worship services with UM4GI!
- UM4GI shirts are available in a variety of sizes and also in polo styles!
- Donations are welcomed for Epworth Village’s Kruse House.
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity UMC.
- Series on the Psalms Study: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Trinity’s Youth Room with Pastor Theresa.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at Trinity UMC in the Parlor outside Gollaher Chapel.
- Zone: This fellowship group for all UM4GI children, grades 1st-5th, meets on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity UMC. The program includes large group time, dramas, praise and worship, and rotational activities such as snack and game stations each week.
- ReCHARGE: A group of young adults (18-40ish), formerly known as Advent Club, meets for fellowship and discussion on Wednesday evenings in Trinity’s Conference Room at 6:30 p.m. This week, ReCHARGE meets offsite. Contact Pastor Bob at Trinity UMC for location.
- Chancel Choir at Trinity on Wednesdays at 7pm in the Choir Room (downstairs).
- Handbell Choir at Trinity on Wednesdays at 8pm (downstairs next to the Choir Room).
- Chancel Choir at First-Faith on Wednesdays at 7pm at First-Faith UMC.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Women’s Study on Wednesdays at 1:30pm at First-Faith UMC‘s Fireside Room.
- F7: Families and friends getting together for food, fun and fellowship on the first Friday of every month from September to May. This Friday at 6pm is F7’s Chocolate Party.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (Contact Sharon via First-Faith UMC).
- C.O.R.D. (Community of Renegade Disciples): a fellowship group for parents that meet every other month. Contact Kristen Bishop or Pastor Bob for more information.
- Youth Group information can be found here.
- Check out UM4GI’s Confirmation Preparation options for the year.