Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from October 22nd-29th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Get your youth registered for the middle school retreat at Camp Comeca, “Shine Your Light,” by October 23rd.
- Check out UM4GI’s latest Children’s Ministry, ZONE, on October 23rd.
- Sign up to volunteer with Project Homeless Connect which takes place on October 24th.
- Financial Peace University starts up at Trinity UMC on October 27th.
- Come to an informational pot luck with the UM4GI Volunteers in Mission Team on October 27th.
- Enjoy a night of fellowship and card playing at First’s Pitch Party on the 28th.
- Pick up a UNICEF Trick-or-Treat box as any UM4GI church to ask for donations for under-privelaged children around the world while you are out on Halloween night.
- Pre-order your pecans for all your holiday recipes from Trinity UMW!
- If you haven’t done so already, fill out your “Dreaming for UM4GI” survey and drop it by any UM4GI church as soon as you can.
- Are you interested in working in childcare? Noah’s Ark Childcare & Preschool at Trinity UMC is looking to hire!
- Help those affected by the flooding in Colorado through UMCOR.
- Bring in the last of your garden produce for Hassan to Trinity throughout Harvest Season.
- Get involved in worship services with UM4GI!
- UM4GI shirts are available in children’s sizes and polo styles!
- Donations are welcomed for the GIPS Food for Thought program and for Epworth Village’s Kruse House.
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity.
- Lectionary Study Group: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Theresa.
- Disciple Bible Study: This 34-week study meets on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. in Trinity’s Youth Room. Contact Bette Pore for more information.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at First UMC with Sarah Fowler. This group will move to Trinity after Labor Day.
- reCHARGE: A group of young adults (18-40ish), formerly known as Advent Club, meets for fellowship and discussion on Wednesday evenings in Trinity’s Conference Room at 6:30 p.m.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (Contact Sharon via First.Faith UMC).
- F7: Families and friends getting together for food, fun and fellowship on the first Friday of every month from September to May. Contact Mandy Smidt for more information.
- C.O.R.D. (Community of Renegade Disciples): a fellowship group for parents that meet every other month. Contact Kristen Bishop or Pastor Bob for more information.
- Youth Group information can be found here.
- Check out UM4GI’s Confirmation Preparation options for the year.