Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from October 15th-October 22nd, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Meet Pastor Bob at Draughts of Faith on the 17th for discussions on faith in a casual setting.
- Participate in this year’s MissionFest on the 19th!
- Join other UM4GI families for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch on the 20th!
- Check out the first UM4GI Parish Gatherings on the 21st of this month.
- Pick up your UNICEF box to take with your while trick-or-treating on Halloween night!
- Pre-order your pecans for the holiday season with Trinity’s UMW.
- Noah’s Ark Preschool & Childcare is looking to hire for part-time positions!
- If you haven’t done so already, fill out your “Dreaming for UM4GI” survey and drop it by any UM4GI church as soon as you can.
- Help those affected by the flooding in Colorado through UMCOR.
- Bring in the last of your garden produce for Hassan to Trinity throughout Harvest Season.
- Get involved in worship services with UM4GI!
- UM4GI shirts are available in children’s sizes and polo styles!
- Donations are welcomed for the GIPS Food for Thought program & for Epworth Village’s Kruse House.
- Sign up to volunteer with Project Homeless Connect.
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity.
- Lectionary Study Group: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Trinity’s Conference Room with Pastor Theresa.
- Disciple Bible Study: This 34-week study meets on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. in Trinity’s Youth Room. Contact Bette Pore for more information.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at First UMC with Sarah Fowler. This group will move to Trinity after Labor Day.
- reCHARGE: A group of young adults (18-40ish), formerly known as Advent Club, meets for fellowship and discussion on Wednesday evenings in Trinity’s Conference Room at 6:30 p.m.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (Contact Sharon via First.Faith UMC).
- F7: Families and friends getting together for food, fun and fellowship on the first Friday of every month from September to May. Contact Mandy Smidt for more information.
- C.O.R.D. (Community of Renegade Disciples): a fellowship group for parents that meet every other month. Contact Kristen Bishop or Pastor Bob for more information.
- Youth Group information can be found here.
- Check out UM4GI’s Confirmation Preparation options for the year.