Here’s a quick look at UM4GI events this week from July 30th-August 6th, as well as this weekend’s preaching schedule!
- Join Pastor Bob for Wednesdays at Whitey’s!
- Play some b-ball at Trinity’s Open Gym on Thursday afternoons.
- Consider joining UM4GI’s Disciple Bible Study coming this fall.
- Help restock the food pantry shelves throughout the month of August!
- Sign up to volunteer at Trinity’s Neighborhood Night Out on August 6th!
- Help raise funds for Hassan this summer!
- Donations are welcomed for Epworth Village’s Kruse House!
- Join UM4GI’s flag football team, The Heimlich Maneuver!
- Pick up your summer read for Friends for the Journey Bookshare club!
- UM4GI shirts are now available in children’s sizes and polo styles!
Studies & Groups
- Upper Room Study with Pastor Matt on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Trinity.
- Mom’s Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at First UMC with Sarah Fowler.
- Men’s Study on Fridays at 7:00am at Tommy’s Restaurant.
- Children’s Time for all grade levels gather for snacks and fellowship on Sunday afternoons from 1:00-2:00pm in Trinity’s Gathering Place.
- Women of Faith Study on Mondays at 5:30pm at Sharon Sorensen’s House (382-7543).