Janet Lahr Lewis, the United Methodist liaison in Palestine and Israel Please invites United Methodists to the Holy Land February 4-18, 2012.
Highlights will include:
- Volunteer service project with a UMC partner organization
- Visit Holy Sites: Jerusalem Old City, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Bethlehem and more
- Worship with a local Christian congregation
- Visit UMC Advance projects and partner organizations
- Meet representatives from the three faith communities
- Participate in a spiritual and educational experience
- Meet with area UM Mission personnel
Cost: $ 2999 ALL INCLUSIVE!
(Does not include insurance)
Make your Volunteer in Mission trip a unique experience by combining your service project with visits to holy sites and meeting the indigenous Christian community in the land of Jesus. Learn about the history, the people, and experience Middle Eastern hospitality.
For more information, contact Kim and John McGrath at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: $100 USD deposit per person due by Oct. 29, 2011.