By now you have probably heard the vision our church has for those actively participating in their faith life and faith community: offering ourselves through prayer, presence, gifts, service, and witness. During September the pastors preached on these five specific ways we grow in faith and contribute to the life of the church. You may have also received a letter in the mail offering five practical questions which allow you and your family to reflect on how you will intentionally be a part of our congregations.
- How will your prayer build up the life of the church?
- How will you be present in the life of the church?
- What gifts will you share for the building up of the church?
- In what ways will you serve through the church and into the community?
- In what ways will you live out and share your faith with others?
This letter is simply a tool to help frame your spiritual life and help us as a church support you in your journey. Please prayerfully consider this form, and return it to any church office or mail it back with the enclosed return envelope by November 4th. We hope to see an overwhelming turnout reflecting the generosity and serious consideration of our three congregations.